With the women’s Euro almost over, the World Cup is not far away.
England and Germany will meet later today in the Euro 2022 final but both sides will also prepare for next year’s big event.
The USA won the last World Cup in 2019 by defeating England 2-1 in the semi-finals.
But Lioness will be hoping to go a step further next summer, having never won a competition before.
The likes of Brazil, Japan, Canada, France and Germany can all expect themselves to compete in the showpiece.
But, as always, either side has to get through the Americans first to win it all.
When is the Women’s World Cup 2023?
- The Women’s World Cup 2023 will take place in the summer of 2023.
- It will start on July 20, 2023 and end a month later on August 20.
- The World Cup will take place in Australia and New Zealand and the team has expanded from 24 to 32.
- The games will be spread across nine different cities.
- Stadium Australia in Sydney will host the final.
Fantastic Bingo: Get a £20 Bonus and 30 Free Spins when you spend £10 today
What are the kick-off times going to be?
Kick-off times for the games in Australia and New Zealand are yet to be announced.
Australia and New Zealand will be nine and 11 hours ahead of the UK in July and August respectively.
So expect some opening times for the games!