PHILADELPHIA – The 2022 National Football League (NFL) regular season begins tomorrow, and Aramark Sports + Entertainment, award-winning food and beverage partners at 10 NFL locations, is leading the way in hospitality innovation with new culinary creations and programs is continuing. As well as self-serve and AI-powered technology offerings that push the envelope in line with what fans expect on game day.
Alison Birdwell said, “As another NFL season begins, Aramark Sports + Entertainment is excited to showcase the work of our talented culinary teams in developing new and esoteric food programs and creative concepts that will bring fans to the game. Days offers the best possible dining experience.” , President and CEO of Aramark Sports + Entertainment. “Title this season are traditional fan favorites, out-of-the-box recipes as part of our new. snack hack program, and the latest advances in self-serve technology that speeds up the speed of serve at concessionaires – bringing fans back to their seats to cheer on their home teams as efficiently as possible. ,
Present snack hack,
snack hack Aramark Sports + Entertainment’s latest take on stadium food, featuring iconic snacks such as doritos, Cheetos, sugar daddy®, and much more, transformed into completely new menu items. Have you ever wondered how your go-to snack would taste when turned into an entree?
- Crabby Cheese Puffs Mozzarella Sticks ,M&T Bank Stadium)Mozzarella Cheese Breaded with Crab Cheese Puffs and served with Crab Dip. (Section 125)
- Doritos Corn Dog ,Akrisur Stadium): Doritos-bread corn dog on a bed of Doritos and served with nacho cheese. (section 129)
- Doritos Empanadas ,GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium): Doritos,Enclosed Empanadas with Ground Beef, Onion, Cheddar Jack Cheese, and Avocado Crema. (section 111)
- Doritos Flamin’ Hot Cool Ranch chicken sandwich ,Pecor Stadium): Doritos Flamin’ Hot Cool Ranch-Bread Fried Chicken topped with lettuce, tomato, jalapeo chow chow, Four Alarm Cheddar and pickles, served on a hamburger roll. (Sections 112 and 142)
- Flamin’ Hot corn brine ,Empower Field at Mile High): Raquelitas Blue Corn Tortilla Chips with Flamin’ Hot Drizzle, Quesco Fresco, and Cilantro. (stand 130)
- funyuns Dusted Polish Boy ,First Energy Stadium):Split Link Brats topped with Crispy Fries, Deux® Mayo Slaw, BBQ Sauce, and Funyons. (Sections 139 and 240)
- Philly Jones ,Lincoln Financial Sector):Dunkin’™ Macchiato Grain Crusted Beef Brisket and Monterey Jack Cheese Croquettes served with Rita’s Wild Black Cherry Ice BBQ Sauce. (section 138)
- Pork Rinds Corn Dog ,military area): Bacon Cheddar Sausage is sautéed in crushed pork rinds and topped with Cholula® Hot Sauce and Sriracha Aioli. (Section 125)
- sugar daddy brown sugar sandwich ,US Bank Stadium:): Candied Sugar Daddy® Bacon, Coleslaw, and Avocado Spread served on a brioche roll. (Polaris Club)
- Texas Cracker ,NRG Stadium:)) Flamin’ Hot Fried Pickle-soaked Incherry- and Blueberry-soaked Kool-Aid® Jalapeo Ranch served up. (section 121)
New concessions and restaurant concepts
Aramark Sports + Entertainment is mixing traditional favorites to create all-new takes on the gameday staple and partnering with hometown restaurants to bring local flavors to fans. These signature dishes and a selection of new concessions include:
- Stadium Staples (Burgers, Hot Dogs, Fries, Nachos, and more!):
- Cherry Cricket Burger ,Empower Field at Mile High:)): a seven-ounce beef patty smothered in aged white cheddar cheese sauce, bacon jam, lettuce, tomato, and pickles. (Section 127, United East, and West Club Markets)
- fry STK ,NRG Stadium): Waffles Fry Flamin’ Hot Cheetos topped with a choice of chicken tenders, smoked brisket, or pulled pork. Queso and the other “fixins” in trouble. (Sections 101, 121, 132, 520, and 546)
- Giant Taco ,solider field:): Large, 10-inch crispy taco shell, filled with spicy picadillo, roasted black bean and corn relish, lettuce, queso blanco, jalapeos, and salsa verde. (Club Level, Section 312)
- air dog ,NRG Stadium:): Hot dog topped with pulled pork, crushed pineapple, and sweet chili sauce. (Sections 108 and 128)
- KCDilla Quesadillas ,GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium): Opt for a chicken or steak quesadilla stuffed with Cheddar Jack cheese, sour cream, and salsa pico de gallo. (Section 135)
- Mojo Pork Nachos ,Akrisur Stadium): Pulled mojo pork, nacho cheese, corn salsa, jalapeos, cilantro sour cream, BBQ seasoning, and pork on a bed of nacho chips. (Sections 129, 305, 526 and Champions Club)
- Lump Crab Mac and Cheese ,military area:): Creamy Mac and Cheese Topped with Lump Crab Meat. (Club Level, Section 214)
- stockyard burger ,GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium:)) hamburger topped with pulled pork, cheddar jack cheese, and ghost pepper BBQ sauce. Serve with kettle chips. (Sections 109, 127, 321, and 345)
- Vegetarian Nachos ,GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium🙂 Traditional nachos are topped with roasted corn and black bean relish, sour cream, pico de gallo, and guacamole. (Sections 131 and 322)
- Restaurant Concepts:
- Auntie Anne® ,Akrisur Stadium:)): Several pretzel offerings were created on-site, including plain, cinnamon, and the original pretzel dog with a variety of dipping sauces. (Sections 135, 215, and 239)
- Bak Tui BBQ ,GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium): Kansas City’s Thai BBQ Concept will offer a Smoked Pull Pork Sandwich, BBQ Brisket Sandwich, Loaded Pull Pork Fries, BBQ Brisket Fries and BBQ Chili Crunch Nachos. (Sections 121 and 339)
- Caliente Pizza & Drafthouse ,Akrisur Stadium): The new partnership with Pittsburgh’s Caliente Pizza and Drafthouse will bring their award-winning pizzas to the stadium, including plain, pepperoni, or combo pizzas (pepperoni and sausage). (Sections 150, 206, and 230)
- e+o kitchen ,Pecor Stadium🙂 The Cincinnati-based restaurant will bring Asian cuisine to the stadium with new sushi stations at the club level. (club level, different locations)
- Frank Bonanno Concepts ,Empower Field at Mile High): The seasonal rotating menu of the chef’s Italian Roast Beef Dip, Meatball Parmigiana Hoga, and Hot Tots and Chicken in Buffalo Sauce and Ranch, topped with pickled onions, bacon jam, and shaved Parmesan cheese. (section 119)
- Justing Pig BBQ ,GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium): Classic Tastes of Liberty, Missouri, restaurant will include Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich, BBQ Brisket Sandwich, Loaded Pulled Pork Fries, and BBQ Brisket Nachos. (Sections 107 and 316)
- Philly Cheesesteak Company on a Roll ,Lincoln Financial Sector): Family owned and operated local food truck business serving freshly prepared Philly Cheesesteak. (section 120)
- Philly Flats ,NRG Stadium): Philly-style cheese steak and buffalo wings will be served at the local Houston eatery. (section 112)
New in 2022, Aramark continues to disrupt the status quo with expansions on its convenient, self-checkout solutions:
- AI Self-Checkout:
- Aramark’s AI-powered, grab-and-go model is paired with the Mashagin smart-checkout device, bringing fans back to the game at record speeds. This Near-Contactless Technology Is Demonstrated in the New Drinks Market US Bank Stadium With all First Energy Stadium Multi walk-through brew stand and its two Sea-Town Eats locations.
- Akrisur Stadium, Empower Field at Mile High, GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, NRG Stadium, Pecor StadiumAnd M&T Bank Stadium It will feature Mashagin and Capper Counter Express, a touchless checkout system that will allow guests to set up, scan and leave.
- Beer and Cocktail Capabilities:
- mobile beer express, Akrisur Stadium will introduce blitz beer This season powered by Tapin2, fans can order drinks from the Steelers app or via a QR code, pay via their mobile device, and check out one of 12 new Beer Express locations once they show a valid government-issued ID. You can place your order at anyone. First Energy Stadium Cleveland will also offer expanded mobile ordering capabilities through Cold Ones.
- bartesian: Providing bar-quality cocktails at the press of a button, the Bartsian Cocktail Machine will be deployed in suites and in mobile bar carts.Empower Field at Mile High, GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, Pecor Stadium,And US Bank Stadium To serve premium cocktails in less than 30 seconds per serving, after showing fans their valid government-issued ID.
- tendedbar:launched in the summer of 2022 Mile High’s Empower Field A summer concert series, TendedBar is a 10-foot-tall bar that can dispense 10 liqueurs and 18 mixers at a time. And, with digital age verification via TrueFace facial recognition, the high-tech bar verifies guests’ ages for each purchase and allows them to mix cocktails with just a few touches of the screen. Fans do not need to retrieve their ID when ordering a drink.
- Gear up with Mobile Scan & Go: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium Section 220 will introduce a new retail shopping experience. Fans will use Chiefs’ mobile app to scan a barcode for any item, the next fan checkout via their phone and exit the store. This innovative and convenient purchase process will elevate the experience and bring fans back to their seats without missing a minute of the game. Aramark Sports + Entertainment is the exclusive retail provider of three NFL stadiums.
- Self-Ordering Kiosk, First Energy Stadium C-Town is the latest location to offer self-checkout kiosks with Tapin2 technology at Eats (two locations) and Pilot Fast Preferred (four locations). Pecor Stadium The venue has also joined the self-order movement with two new alcoholic beverage concepts – the Drink Market and the Walk Thru Brew. apart from this, GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium Will expand kiosk ordering at its Walk Thru Brew and John Duff Pizza Company locations.
street chef Coming to the NFL this season — a program designed to provide sports fans with new culinary experiences through menu offerings that are authentic to the visiting team’s hometown cuisine. Executive chefs from participating Aramark Sports + Entertainment NFL locations will travel with the team to away games and serve their iconic, hometown dish at the club level of the host team’s stadium. The program enables fans to cheer for a rival team’s new menu items on their own, while giving Aramark the opportunity to invest and grow their culinary leadership through collaboration and exposure to a variety of audiences across their accounts. . obey @AramarkSports And #chefsonthe road For dates and information on participating cooks.
About Aramark Sports + Entertainment
Aramark Sports + Entertainment offers more than 150 award-winning food and beverage, retail and convenience service programs in major stadiums, arenas, convention centers, cultural attractions, performance venues and unique entertainment venues throughout North America. The company has received acclaim for industry innovations including autonomous markets, artificial intelligence-powered dining concepts, and high-profile events such as the NBA All-Star 2022 and MLB in Field of Dreams. In 2021, Aramark entered into a strategic collaboration with the Philadelphia-based Star restaurant organization led by entrepreneur and James Beard award-winning restaurateur, Stephen Starr, to bring the highly sought-after concepts of the renowned culinary visionary to customers throughout Aramark Sports . Entertainment portfolio. Aramark is ranked No. 1 in the Diversity Outsourcing Services category on Fortune’s 2022 ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’ list and in Diversity Inc.’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity” list, “America for Diversity”. Named in the Forbes list of “Best Employers of the Year”. Scored 100% on HRC’s “Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality” and Disability Equality Index. Learn more and connect with us at www.aramark.com Twitter and LinkedIn.